Friday, December 26, 2014

Intro to My Life


     Yes, this is another blog about fitness and health... I'm Chloe, and have recently been tired of my lifestyle of eating and bad habits, so I decided to change that and bring whoever is reading this along with me.
     I'm a ballerina dancer and was tired of being question ( because of my body and size) if I really was. I was a size 11 in pants and a large or x-large in shirts. Over summer I got my first gym member ship! Yay!!! And constenly did workouts and cleaning eating. I lost 20 pounds! I'm now a size 6 in pants (omg I have never seen that small of a size in my life) and a medium to small in shirts... But even though I lost weight, my body's skin isn't tight and I feel like I have barely any muscles in my upper body. I feel saggy and gross sometimes.
     I think over summer, I was just focused on getting the ballerina body and being skinny. But, I was never realistic. That is one of the key points I want to stress. Know you body and be real with yourself. 
     Today, I know my body. Since my bone structure is big, I won't ever look like a model's or be like the average ballerina, I only want to be as FIT and TONED and HEALTHY as I can.
     
xo -
 Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment